I'm arranging further dates and venues for specific events. I will list them here, with details on the Calendar, as they become firm. Please check back often for updates!
Here are some of the ideas for events that I'm working on. It's just to give you a flavour, nothing firm at this time. If you especially like anything you see here, please Contact me and let me know!
- Brewing your own beer
- Dorset Button techniques for purposes other than buttons
- Home made First Aid from field and hedge
- Drop spinning wool fleece on a hand spindle
- Ethical fashion considerations
- Plant dyeing wool yarn
- Talk and walk in the organic wildflower meadow
- Mushroom identification (more family fun than Easter egg hunting)
- Preserving your summer harvest from the garden and foraging
- Seed saving
- Beads made from Rose petals
- What it is like keeping bees, a decade of stories from a bee keeper's wife
- Seasons of bee keeping, a photo show of modern care for honey bees
- Wanting to start keeping bees? A serious talk on the ins and outs of harvesting one of natures's oldest food sources.